2015 Kia Sorento for Sale in Whitewater, WI
2015 Kia Sorento for Sale in Whitewater, WI
When it comes to taking on your next adventure, make sure you’re driving an SUV that can handle whatever the roads throw in your path. The 2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Whitewater, WI is a great combination of comfortable space and tough performance. The Sorento brings refinement to even the roughest roads.
The Sorento’s ability to take on anything comes from its combination of Dynamax™ All-Wheel-Drive1 (AWD) and the three powerful engine options. The AWD system constantly monitors road conditions to anticipate your needs as you cruise along. This helps maintain optimum performance of your engine while also keeping you safely in control.
The engine you need under the hood of your Kia Sorento will depend on your lifestyle. You’ll have three powerful and reliable engines to choose from, each giving you a different amount of power and performance. The 2.4L, 185 horsepower engine is the most efficient and perfect for your daily commute giving you 21/29/24 MPG2 city/hwy/combined. The 3.3L, 290 horsepower engine will give you 252 lbs.-ft. of torque to get you moving, especially on wintery roads. Finally, the 2.0L, 16-valve, turbocharged engine will give you 240 horsepower and 260 lbs.-ft. or torque for those more challenging adventures. With all of that power, the 2.0L engine still gives you an impressive 27 MPG2 hwy.
No matter which engine you decide to put in your 2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Whitewater, WI, you will have the option of choosing your favorite drive mode with the available Drive Mode Select3 option. Choose between Normal for a balanced performance, ECO for more efficiency, or Sport for a more ridged steering and performance based drive.
The impressive, wide stance and muscular shoulders of the Sorento aren’t just there for show. Not only do those elements combined with the smooth, graceful lines help with aerodynamics and style, but they also allow for a large and dynamic interior. Thanks to fold flat seats, you can configure your passenger and cargo spaces however you need. With a passenger volume of 154.2 cubic-ft. and a cargo max. cargo volume of 73 cubic-ft., you won’t ever have to worry about not fitting everything you need.
While you’re loading your gear, you have the convenience of the smart liftgate4. Just stand behind the rear door with the key fob in your pocket and the door will open and lift to your desired and adjustable height – no kicking or swiping involved. You also have the convenience of a remote release5, so you can easily fold down the second row from the rear of the vehicle.
Safety is always a high priority and the 2015 Sorento doesn’t disappoint. Not only is the 2015 Kia Sorento a 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick, but it also comes with a collection of driver assist systems to help keep you safe on the road. The available Rear Park Assist6 feature uses the Surround View Monitors7 four cameras to give you a birds-eye view of your surroundings and sonar8 to alert you if your front or rear bumper are close to another object. Those same cameras and sonars help with other available features such as Blind-Spot Detection9, Back-Up Warning10, Lane Departure Warning11, and Advanced Smart Cruise Control12.
When you are looking for the perfect SUV for your commute and your adventures, come in to Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha to test drive the 2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Whitewater, WI. The Sorento has the performance your need and the convenience you want out of your new SUV.Directions to Kia Whitewater
1. Available on Sorento LX, EX, SX, and Limited. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly.
2. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
3. Fuel efficiency will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition. In Sport drive mode, fuel efficiency may decrease.
4. Comes standard on the Sorento SX and Limited models. Also available in the Sorento EX Premium Package.
5. Remote Release available only with third-row seating.
6. Front and Rear Parking Assist is available on the Sorento EX, SX, and Limited. Also available in the LX Convenience Package.
7. Surround View Monitor (SVM) is available on the Sorento Limited. The Surround View Monitor (SVM) is not a substitute for proper and safe parking procedures. The Surround View Monitor (SVM) may not detect every object surrounding the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution. Graphical depiction for illustrative purposes only.
8. Front and Rear Parking Assist is not a substitute for proper and safe parking procedures. Always drive safely and use caution. The front and rear d sensors may not identify every object in front of, or behind the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution when moving in either direction.
9. Blind-Spot Detection (BSD) is available on the Sorento SX and Limited, as well as in the EX Premium Package. The Blind-Spot Detection system is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes and driving in reverse. Blind-Spot Detection may not detect every object alongside or approaching from behind the vehicle.
10. The Back-Up Warning System is available on the Sorento EX, SX, and Limited. Also available in the LX Convenience Package. The Back-Up Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up.
11. The Lane Departure Warning System is available on the Sorento Limited. The Lane Departure Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe lane-changing procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. The Lane Departure Warning System may not detect every object alongside the vehicle.
12. Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC) is available on the Sorento Limited. The Advanced Smart Cruise Control system is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. The Advanced Smart Cruise Control system may not detect every object in the vehicle's direction of travel.