2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Waterloo, WI
2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Waterloo, WI
The most versatile Kia crossover is here, the 2015 Sorento. This roomy and fuel efficient driving machine comes with all the latest entertainment technology and the best in safety features. It comes with the comforts you want for a full passenger load and can give you the space you need when hauling your cargo on your next adventure. The 2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Waterloo, WI is ready to hit the road when you are.
If you are looking for space, whether for your passengers or for your cargo, you will get plenty of it in the Kia Sorento. With seating for seven and 50/50 split-fold third-row seats and 60/40 split-fold second-row seats, you will never be without space for everyone and everything. You can also easily configure the space for your needs, flipping and folding different seats up or down for passengers.
Sometimes adding a bit more head room can make a journey that much better, and when you have the available panoramic sunroof, the sky’s the limit. Stretching from the front all the way through the back, everyone will get to feel the fresh air on a nice day. On those days that are just too hot or too cold you can still feel comfortable thanks to the available heated second-row and heated and ventilated front seats.
Technology is the center of the 2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Waterloo, WI. At the top of the center stack, in the middle of the dash is the available UVO eServices infotainment system1. This touch screen is your command center. It features available navigation2 that syncs with your Google account, so you can easily send directions straight to the system. It allows you to easily make phone calls while keeping your hands firmly on the wheel with Advanced Voice Recognition technology. This system is also the home for all your music. Whether you are listening to a radio station or streaming your own playlist, the tunes will just keep coming.
Of course, technology isn’t just for keeping you entertained, it is also there to keep you safe and sound on the road. This is why you will also find the rear-view camera display3 on your UVO system in your Kia Sorento. This helps you see behind you as you reverse. You also get the security of blind-spot detection4 warnings on the mirrors to help with lane changes.
Advanced safety systems, such as Electronic Stability Control, and Hill Start Assist, are standard and help you maintain control of your Sorento no matter the road conditions5. In the event of an accident, the Advanced Airbag System, reinforced body structure, and Front Active Headrests will help keep you safe and sound6.
The 2015 Kia Sorento for sale in Waterloo, WI comes with all the right features, making it a great choice for a family crossover. Come in to Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha, your Wisconsin Kia dealer today for a test drive.Directions to Kia Waterloo
1. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver's primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver's eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
2. GPS maps and directions are for information purposes only and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of that information. Kia is not responsible for loss or delay resulting from the use of the navigation system. Caution: Do not enter information into the navigation system while the vehicle is moving. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation while the vehicle is in motion could result in loss of vehicle control. Operate the system only when it is safe to do so.
3. The Rear Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
4. The Blind Spot Detection system is not a substitute for proper and safe lane changing procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. The Blind Spot Detection system may not detect every object alongside the vehicle.
5. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly.
6. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. Inflated airbags are shown for illustration only.