2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Whitewater, WI
2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Whitewater, WI
It is possible for a minivan to be more than just a people-mover. It is possible for a minivan to be comfortable, safe, and powerful. At Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha, the 2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Whitewater, WI, is ready for a test drive. You may be shocked, but it is possible for a minivan to be cool.
The interior of the 2015 Sedona looks different than other minivans because it is different. This spacious interior comes with one of a kind luxury seats that come with only the best in comfort features. Not only are they available in ultra-soft Nappa Leather trim, but they also come with winged headrests, adjustable armrests, and retractable footrests1, so your second-row passengers can feel comfortable on even the longest of road trips.
Though there is enough room for eight passengers, you can easily remove the center seat in the second row for easy access to the third row or for more space for your belongings. If you need a lot of cargo room, the Sedona is happy to oblige. With ease the third row folds into the floor while the second row fold flat against the front seats. With the innovative Slide-N-Stow™ seats, you never have to deal with the hassle of removing your Sedona’s second row when you need the most space.
The 2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Whitewater, WI also comes with convenience features you may never have thought you needed, until now. There is a Rear-View Conversation Mirror, so you can see the rear passengers without having to look around, an available Cooling Glove Box to keep your beverages and snacks cool on long trips, and a center console with plenty of storage space for music devices, sunglasses, and coffee mugs. The 2015 Sedona also comes with a three 12v outlets, 3 USB ports, and two AC outlets2 so you never have to worry about your mobile devices running low again.
The most important part of a minivan is safety. The Kia Sedona comes with plenty of features to help keep your family safe during a collision and to help keep you out of harm’s way. If an accident does occur, the high-strength steel body structure and the advanced airbag system3 will help to keep everyone safe by redistributing impact energy and managing airbag inflation depending on the impact. To keep you safe on the road, the 2015 Sedona also comes with features such as Lane Departure Warning System4 to keep you from drifting, Rear Alert5 to warn you if there is something behind you as you reverse, and Blind-Spot Detection6 to let you know when it is safe to change lanes.
To give you the power you crave, even out of a minivan, the 2015 Kia Sedona comes with a 3.3L Lambada-II Gasoline Direct Injection V6 engine. This monster will not only get you moving through the carpool lane, but will give you 276 horsepower and 248 lbs.-ft. of torque to play with. This engine is powerful enough to allow you to tow up to 3,500 lbs.7 behind you, so you will always be able to take along your favorite equipment.
When you think about the 2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Whitewater, WI, don’t think that it is just another boring minivan. Think of it as a luxurious and powerful machine ready and waiting for your next road trip. Stop in to your Wisconsin Kia dealer, Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha, today for more information.Directions to Kia Whitewater
1. Second-row First-Class Lounge Seating available only on the Sedona Limited. Reclining seat and/or elevating footrest can reduce the effectiveness of the safety restraint system and may lead to additional injury in an accident.
2. Three 12v outlets and one AUX/USB port come standard on every Sedona. The Sedona EX, SX, and Limited also come with two 2.1-amp rapid charge USB ports. Additionally, the Sedona SX is available with one 110v outlet, and the Limited is available with two 110v outlets.
3. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly. Inflated airbags are shown for illustration only.
4. The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) is not a substitute for proper and safe lane-changing procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. The Lane Departure Warning System may not detect every object alongside the vehicle.
5. Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe parking procedures. Always drive safely and use caution. The rear parking sensors may not identify every object behind the vehicle.
6. Blind-Spot Detection (BSD) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) are available on the Sedona EX and come standard on the Sedona SX and Limited. The Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems are not substitutes for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes and driving in reverse. The Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect every object alongside or approaching from behind the vehicle.
7. Refer to the Sedona Owner’s Manual for proper towing procedures, precautions, and limitations which can be downloaded here: https://www.kiatechinfo.com.