2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Waterloo, WI
2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Waterloo, WI
You may not think of a minivan as luxury vehicle, but the 2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Waterloo, WI might make you question that thought. This minivan comes with all the features you want from a minivan – plenty of space, family-friendly features, and impeccable safety. However, it also comes with a few features you might not have expected, but wonder how you managed without. Come into Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha today to experience the Kia Sedona firsthand.
Whether you’re on your way to soccer practice or off on your next family adventure, it is important that you have the right amount of power to get you going. The 2015 Sedona comes with a well-balanced engine that will give you the power you need and the efficiency you want. Sitting under the hood of the Sedona is a 3.3L Lambda-II Gasoline Direct Injection V6 engine. This engine will give you 248 lbs.-ft. of torque and 276 horsepower which allows you to tow up to 3,500 lbs. behind you1. And after being tested at red line for 300 straight hours, you’ll know that this engine will give you the performance you need for a long time.
A high-performance engine isn’t the most impressive part about the 2015 Sedona. Even the bold front grille, Projector Beam Headlights with LED Positioning Lights, LED taillights, or integrated bumper guard and sporty spoiler aren’t the impressive parts of the Sedona. No, the most impressive part of the Sedona is the luxurious and comfortable interior.
As soon as you pull back the Power-Sliding Anti-Pinch Doors2, you’ll see the available second-row First-Class Lounge Seating3. These seats come with comfortable winged headrests, retractable footrests, adjustable arms, and the ability to recline for extra comfort on long journeys. You’ll wish you had had this amount of luxury when you were a kid.
The unexpected additions don’t stop in the backseat. Standard in every Sedona is the Rear-View Conversation Mirror, which allows the driver to keep an eye on the rear passengers without taking focus off the road. The driver and front passenger also get plenty of small cargo space in the center console as well as the glove compartment, which is available as a Cooling Glove Box to keep your beverages nice and cold. Finally, to help keep everyone’s devices nice and charged throughout your trip, the 2015 Sedona comes with up to eight outlets4 including three USB ports, three 12v outlets, and two AC power outlets throughout the cabin.
If that isn’t enough, the 2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Waterloo, WI also comes with incredible cargo space and interior versatility. The First-Class Lounge Seating in the second-row slide forward for easy access to the third-row, more legroom, or to stow larger items in the back. The third-row fold and stow under the floor for plenty of flat cargo space. For the maximum amount of cargo space, 142 cubic-ft., all you have to do is fold down the back slide up the front. No matter if you have a lot of passengers or a lot of things, you will be able to find the perfect space for everything.
Whether you are driving a family vehicle or not, Kia puts safety as a number one priority. The 2015 Kia Sedona comes with a high-strength steel body, an advanced airbag system5, and adjustable seat belts to keep everyone safe in the event of an accident. The Sedona also comes with driver assist systems such as Rear Alert6, Blind-Spot Detection7, Forward Collision Warning8, and Lane Drift Warning9 to help you stay safe on the roads.
To experience this comfortable and advanced minivan, visit Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha. Test drive the 2015 Kia Sedona for sale in Waterloo, WI today.Directions to Kia Waterloo
1. Refer to the Sedona Owner’s Manual for proper towing procedures, precautions, and limitations which can be downloaded here: https://www.kiatechinfo.com.
2. Power-sliding doors are available on Sedona EX, SX, and Limited.
3. Second-row First-Class Lounge Seating available only on the Sedona Limited. Reclining seat and/or elevating footrest can reduce the effectiveness of the safety restraint system and may lead to additional injury in an accident.
4. Three 12v outlets and one AUX/USB port come standard on every Sedona. The Sedona EX, SX, and Limited also come with two 2.1-amp rapid charge USB ports. Additionally, the Sedona SX is available with one 110v outlet, and the Limited is available with two 110v outlets.
5. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly. Inflated airbags are shown for illustration only.
6. Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe parking procedures. Always drive safely and use caution. The rear parking sensors may not identify every object behind the vehicle.
7. Blind-Spot Detection (BSD) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) are available on the Sedona EX and come standard on the Sedona SX and Limited. The Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems are not substitutes for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes and driving in reverse. The Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect every object alongside or approaching from behind the vehicle.
8. Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) is available on the Sedona Limited. The Forward Collision Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. The Forward Collision Warning System may not detect every object in the path of the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
9. The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) is not a substitute for proper and safe lane-changing procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. The Lane Departure Warning System may not detect every object alongside the vehicle.