2015 Kia Optima for sale in Whitewater, WI
2015 Kia Optima for sale in Whitewater, WI
If you are looking for a mid-size sedan that is not only safe, modern, and stylish, but also fast and thrilling to drive, then look no further than the 2015 Kia Optima. This Kia comes with a quick, but fuel efficient engine, modern safety and convenience features, and comfort beyond compare. The 2015 Kia Optima for sale in Whitewater, WI is ready for a test drive at Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha.
The 2015 Optima comes with your choice of two engines. The 2.4L, Inline 4 engine will give you a fun 192 horsepower and 181 lbs.-ft. of torque to get you moving. As you drive along, engulfed in the thrill of the road, you will also be getting an impressive 34 MPG1 hwy. If you want a power upgrade, then the 2.0L Turbocharged Inline 4 engine might be more your speed. This engine will give you a whopping 274 horsepower and 269 lbs.-ft. of torque to get you where you want to go while still giving you 31 MPG1 hwy.
With an engine that has it all, power and fuel efficiency, you’d expect to have it all when it comes to the interior as well. The 2015 Optima doesn’t disappoint. The spacious cabin is full of comforts, including soft-touch surfaces, available heated and ventilated seats, and a panoramic sunroof for allowing a little bit of the outside in.
Convenience features are also prevalent in the Kia Optima. This includes the UVO system2. This available touchscreen console is the hub for all of your media, navigation, and assistant features. You can easily and conveniently use your voice to control your music, choosing between a collections of music apps. Or you can easily stay connected on the road with hands-free calling thanks to Bluetooth® Technology3. If voice commands aren’t your style, you also have the ability to use the steering wheel mounted controls as well as the touchscreen itself.
The UVO system also comes with the ability to diagnose your vehicle. You can check the major systems to make certain everything is running smoothly. If something isn’t right, you can easily schedule service or, in an emergency, call roadside assistance. In the event of an accident, you also have the option of calling 911.
This system is also compatible with your smartphone. This feature allows you to use your phone to remember where your parking spot is located. You can also send directions from Google Maps™ straight to your UVO system. All of these features come without a subscription.
Safety is a priority for the 2015 Kia Optima for sale in Whitewater, WI. Driver assistant systems, such as Blind-Spot Detection4 and Back-Up Warning5 will help keep you safer on the road. Using sonar, the Back-Up Warning will alert you if you are getting close to an object. The same sensors will alert you if there is a vehicle in your blind-spot when you are ready to change lanes. You also get the peace of mind knowing that the Kia Optima is full of airbags to keep you safe if an accident occurs.
To experience the perfect blend of power and efficiency, come into your Wisconsin Kia dealer, Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha. Test drive the 2015 Kia Optima for sale in Whitewater, WI today.Directions to Kia Whitewater
1. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
2. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or that are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
3. The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology. Driving drowsy or distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
4. The Blind Spot Detection and Lane Change Assistance systems are not a substitute for proper and safe lane changing procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. The Blind Spot Detection and Lane Change Assistance systems may not detect every object alongside or approaching from behind the vehicle.
5. Rear Camera Display shown with optional Voice-Command Navigation System. The Rear-Camera Display and Back-Up Warning System are not substitutes for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear-Camera Display and Back-Up Warning System may not detect every object behind the vehicle.