2015 Kia Optima for Sale in Saylesville, WI
2015 Kia Optima for Sale in Saylesville, WI
Today’s market for midsize sedans is crowded, making it difficult to decide on the right vehicle for you—especially when you consider their impressive fuel economy, reliable safety, and remarkable technology options. But if you’d like to drive a midsize sedan that stands out from the crowd with style and sophistication, then the 2015 Kia Optima for sale in Saylesville, WI, is the vehicle you’ve been waiting for. Now available at Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha, the 2015 Optima takes your everyday drive and turns it into an adventure.
The all-new Optima features a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine, which achieves the perfect balance between heart-pumping thrills and efficiency-minded fuel economy. The Optima produces 192 horsepower and 181 lbs.-ft. of torque, while at the same time yielding and impressive 34 MPG highway1. It’s also easy to maneuver both busy Milwaukee streets and open driving on I-94 thanks to the Optima’s responsive 6-speed Sportmatic™ automatic transmission with Overdrive and 4-wheel independent suspension.
Wherever you go in the 2015 Optima, you and your passengers will be protected by Kia’s comprehensive safety technologies. The Optima includes an advanced airbag system2, Electronic Stability Control3, Anti-lock Brakes with Brake Assist, and Traction Control to help keep you covered in all driving situations and conditions. The Optima can also be outfitted with an intelligent Rear-Camera Display4 with a Back-Up Warning System5, which are there to assist you when you’re parallel parking downtown or backing out of your driveway.
When it comes to style, the 2015 Kia Optima for sale in Saylesville, WI combines eye-catching form with aerodynamic function to create an exterior more than worthy of attention. With a sleek and sculpted body, sporty accents, and striking features, the Optima makes it presence known wherever you choose to take it. To elevate its distinction further, the Optima also includes exclusive chrome finishes, standard mirror-mounted LED turn-signal indicators, alloy wheels, and a striking front grille.
On the inside, the Kia Optima continues its high standard of excellence by providing both luxurious comfort and advanced technology. All it takes to enjoy your ride in the Optima is sitting back in the available heated and ventilated seats with power-adjustable lumbar support, adjusting your favorite music using the Optima’s steering-wheel-mounted controls, and opening the available panoramic sunroof to let in fresh air and sunshine. The Optima also gives you easy access to commercial-free radio, connected apps, integrated hands-free phone controls, and turn-by-turn directions with the available UVO eServices Infotainment System6 and full-color touchscreen display.
If you’re ready to test drive the stylish, efficient, and innovative Optima, visit Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha for more information. We’ll help you get behind the wheel of the 2015 Kia Optima for sale in Saylesville, WI, and then help you drive home in your dream car! Stop by our new-vehicle showroom today at 2141 East Moreland Blvd. in Waukesha, WI.Directions to Kia Saylesville
1. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
2. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt.
3. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly.
4. The Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear-Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
5. Back-Up Warning System is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect every object behind vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
6. UVO eServices shown with optional Voice-Command Navigation System. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.