2015 Kia Forte for sale in Waterloo, WI
2015 Kia Forte for sale in Waterloo, WI
Getting a new car with all the best in technology features is sometimes a top priority. When that same car comes with performance, style, and safety features that take it to the next level, getting behind the wheel becomes a top priority. The 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Waterloo, WI is the compact car that comes with all the features you want. Come into Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha today for a test drive.
From the moment you first approach the Kia Forte, you will know it has unique features. When the Forte senses you approach, the Perimeter Approach Lighting and Door Handle Pocket Lights will illuminate so you won’t ever have a problem getting in your car at night. Once you get in, it’ll be hard to miss the many other great features offered. For example, on those chilly mornings you will appreciate the available Heated Steering Wheel and Heated Seats. On hot days you’ll love the available Ventilated seat option.
Right at the center of the dash sits the 2015 Kia Forte’s command center. The UVO eSevices system1 comes with all the infotainment features you could want in a car, all housed in one simple to use touchscreen. If you enjoy music, you will have plenty of options to choose from in the 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Waterloo, WI. The UVO system allows you to stream your favorite playlists straight from your phone, listen to standard AM/FM radio, listen to Pandora®2, or jam out to 130 channels of music with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3.
Navigation is also an available convenience feature in the 2015 Forte. Using UVO’s Voice-Command Navigation feature4, all you have to do is tell the system where you want to go and directions will pop up on the screen. You can also set up your favorite Points of Interest via the Google Maps™ feature4 on your UVO system app and send directions straight to your Kia. You can even double and triple check the trip information with the Trip Info button on the screen to make sure you stay on track.
If that isn’t enough technology for you, the Kia Forte also offers Enhanced Roadside Assistance5 through the UVO system. This allows you to connect with an operator any time of day. You can also feel safer on the road with the 911 Connect6 feature that will call 911 in the event of an accident. You can also find advanced safety features such as the Rear-Camera display7 on the UVO screen, so you will have an extra set of eyes when reversing. In the event of an accident, the 2015 Kia Forte has your back with an advanced airbag system, reinforced body, and active front headrests to keep any injuries to a minimum8.
Finally, why buy a car if it isn’t fun to drive? The 2015 Kia Forte will give you the power and thrill you want out of a compact car. With the choice of two different engines you can get exactly the kind drive you want. The first engine is a 1.8L, 145 horsepower, Inline 4 16-valve engine. You will get 130 lbs.-ft. of torque and up to 39 MPG9 hwy from this machine. The second choice is a 2.0L, Inline 4, 16- valve engine that will give you an impressive 173 horsepower and up to 36 MPG9 hwy. You can have thrills and great fuel efficiency in one vehicle.
If you’re ready to experience all that the 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Waterloo, WI has to offer, then come in to Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha for a test drive today.Directions to Kia Waterloo
1. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver's primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver's eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
2. Pandora is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
3. SiriusXM service requires a subscription, sold separately, after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase or lease. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of the trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at the current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Subscriptions governed by the SIRIUSXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous United States, D.C., and P.R. (with coverage limitations), while SiriusXM Internet Radio is available throughout our satellite service area and also AK and HI. Traffic information not available in all markets. See siriusxm.com/traffic for details. ©2012 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
4. GPS maps and directions are for information purposes only and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of that information. Kia is not responsible for loss or delay resulting from the use of the navigation system. Caution: Do not enter information into the navigation system while the vehicle is moving. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation while the vehicle is in motion could result in loss of vehicle control. Operate the system only when it is safe to do so.
5. 24-hour Enhanced Roadside Assistance is a service plan provided by Kia Motors America, Inc. Certain limitations apply. Coverage details are available in the Kia Warranty and Consumer Information Manual. For access to Enhanced Roadside Assistance, a connected mobile phone via Bluetooth® within the cellular service coverage area is required.
6. Feature activates after an air bag deployment. Feature requires a connected mobile phone via Bluetooth®. Dependent on cellular service coverage area.
7. Rear Camera Display shown with optional Voice-Command Navigation System. The Rear Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
8. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt.
9. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle's condition.