2015 Kia Forte for Sale in Saylesville, WI
2015 Kia Forte for Sale in Saylesville, WI
Stylish, spacious, and powerful aren’t usually the first words that come to mind when thinking of a compact car, but the 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Saylesville, WI, is here to change your thinking about what’s possible when you get behind the wheel. Its impressive technology, high-end sophistication, and reliable performance are waiting for you at Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha.
Just because the all-new Forte comes in a compact package, doesn’t mean its performance has to match. In fact, with the Forte’s available 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, it’s capable of producing exceptional handling to go along with an output of 173 horsepower and 166 lbs.-ft. of torque. Thanks to an electronically-controlled 6-speed Sportmatic™ transmission with overdrive and finely-balanced suspension, the Forte is also capable of 36 MPG1 highway—meaning your compact car will get you big savings at the gas pump.
The advanced safety technologies in the 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Saylesville, WI, make it as dependable as it is powerful. With an intelligent airbag system2, front active headrests, a reinforced body structure, and cutting-edge systems like Vehicle Stability Management3 and Brake Assist, it’s clear that safety is a number-one priority in the Kia Forte. What’s more, the Forte can even be equipped with a Rear-Camera Display to help keep you covered from all angles.
Inside and out, the 2015 Forte is a testament to engineered style. Its sleek design, sculpted exterior, and striking accents elevate both your drive and the Forte’s sense of distinction, while its available mirror-mounted LED turn-signal indicators, High Intensity Discharge headlights, and alloy wheels will turn heads wherever you go.
Every drive you take in the Forte will feel like a luxury experience with its available heated and ventilated driver’s seat, soft-touch materials, power sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, and personalized interior lighting. The Forte also features convenient 60/40 split-folding rear seats and integrated storage solutions, which innovatively maximize every inch of space in the Forte’s interior.
In addition to comfort and convenience options, the 2015 Forte also keeps you connected. Steering-wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls help keep your eyes on the road, while integrated Bluetooth® Wireless Technology4 allows you to make hands-free phone calls and connect your playlists, podcasts, and more right from your smartphone or mobile device. The Forte can also be equipped with Kia’s UVO eServices Infotainment System5, which puts connected apps, internet radio, and navigation right at your fingertips on an 8-inch touchscreen display.
The 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Saylesville, WI, is a compact car big on safety, performance, and style. To make the all-new Forte your own, just visit your Wisconsin Kia dealer at 2141 East Moreland Blvd. in Waukesha, WI. At Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha, we’ll help you drive home in the Forte you’ve always wanted. Visit us today and start your next adventure in the 2015 Forte!Directions to Kia Saylesville
1. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle's condition.
2. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt.
3. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly.
4. The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A BLUETOOTH® wireless technology enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® wireless technology. Driving drowsy or distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
5. UVO eServices shown with optional Voice-Command Navigation System. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.